Cameron advises agains adding pluggins for everything, why? Take ownership of your code, know what your site is really doing Build your own library of code and techniques for future projects “Make WordPress fo crazy things nobody else has thought of yet” — Sometimes there isn’t a plugin that does exactly what you want. Makes [...]
I'm a creative Front End Developer & Designer with 11 years of experience designing and coding web applications. I currently live in Vancouver, Canada, where I build websites for startups and small businesses.
- Get pages by template name in WordPress June 21, 2011
- Placeholder text for Gravity Form input elements June 22, 2011
- My Notes for “Strangest WordPress Project” May 6, 2011
- If you don’t ask, the answer is always no August 24, 2012
- We are on the cusp of the broader adoption of JS July 16, 2012
- Dynamic file paths using Require.js July 10, 2012
- Simon: Thank You !!!...
- Naude: Erik, to get it to work with AJAX, you have to bin...
- prasad: Thanks for the solution.........
Follow @jorgepedret on Twitter